Museum Rietberg, Zurich, Switzerland: Open storage. Photo: Andreas Praefcke, 2011.
- inventory (incl. photography) of an institutional collection of varied 9,000+ artefacts, including scientific instruments, historical teaching aids, old print shop items, paintings and sculpture; design and creation of a database so that each object has a record with a photograph; research in institutional archive to find the old, archival catalogues – the information relating to particular items has also been added to the database (ongoing)
- extensive provenance research relating to an ancient artefact located in Ireland including research at the British Library, National Art Museum, Cadbury Research Library at University of Birmingham, and university archives (2013) 2 vols.
- photography and listing (including description and measurement of medals) of significant collection of Irish sporting memorabilia (2012) – required for insurance but also the resulting document creates a family record
- researched and wrote Report to The National Museum of Ireland Irish Antiquities Division: Proposal to scan 35mm and large format colour transparencies (2006) – this report was used as the basis for the tender document
- catalogued the Sybil Connolly Collection (795 items, 579 records) including creating digital images, at The Hunt Museum, and inserted these records into the Catalogue database I created at the museum; I uploaded this database together with search interface for public use online (2006)