Museum Rietberg, Zurich, Switzerland: Open storage. Photo: Andreas Praefcke, 2011.
- writing UCC Collections Policy (2018)
- inventory (incl. photography) of the institutional collection of University College Cork, Ireland, which contains 9,000+ objects, including scientific instruments, historical teaching aids, old print shop items, paintings and sculpture; design and creation of a database so that each object has a record with a photograph; research in institutional archive to find the old, archival catalogues – the information relating to particular items has also been added to the database (Feb. 2015-May 2018)
- extensive provenance research relating to an ancient artefact located in Ireland including research at the British Library, National Art Museum, Cadbury Research Library at University of Birmingham, and university archives (2013) 2 vols.
- photography and listing (including description and measurement of medals) of significant collection of Irish sporting memorabilia (2012) – required for insurance but also the resulting document creates a family record
- wrote audit policy for The Hunt Museums Trust with presentation to the Trustees. This project included creating a database to be used for each audit (with audit trails that automatically record when a record has been edited and reports for each time an audit is carried out) in order to comply with audit requirements
- researched and wrote Report to The National Museum of Ireland Irish Antiquities Division: Proposal to scan 35mm and large format colour transparencies (2006) – this report was used as the basis for the tender document
- catalogued the Sybil Connolly Collection (795 items, 579 records) including creating digital images, at The Hunt Museum, and inserted these records into the in-house and online Catalogue database I had created the previous year (2006);
- created the first complete catalogue of The Hunt Museum collection, including photographs of each object. Initially I created a customised Microsoft Access database and then created an online searchable interface (2005). This project also included a database of the archival records relating to object files, including provenance and exhibition records, which I also published online.