Some old documents I photographed while listing an archive. Photo Margaret Lantry, Feb 6th, 2009.
Archives and Library Projects
- listed Cork family archive (2015)
- listed County Cork private library of valuable historical books (2014)
- catalogued County Cork family archive, mostly items of historic value, before auction
- catalogued the Ursuline Convent Blackrock archives and library (4,238 records) (2009-2010); specifying and purchasing archival materials, boxing the archive (2010) and shelving (2011); a brief description and the location of each item is recorded in a database; I continue to provide maintenance for this archive as new items are being added to it
- catalogued Blarney House Library (more than 3,600 items); designed and created Microsoft Access database for the list (2008); digitised old archival/ legal documents lists, inserted contents of same into a database (2,687 records); provenance research relating to historical items (2008-2009); historical/ genealogical research (2008-2009); calendared historical archive (2,288 items) (2008-2009)